``nature.

Thursday, May 05, 2005 Y 1:08 AM

[Love stories]

(Carol seah)
Out in the chilly night in perth, on a very particular nite, Peter and i shared our first hug in the open-air car park in Yanchep koala sanctuary. Although we were fully dressed for the jUly winter, there seemed to be nothing seperating us physically or emotionally. The thick sweaters and heavy denim seemed to have melted away, bringing two longing hearts closer, fitting like a lock and key. We stood there......for as long as thought itself. We were both silent and enjoying each other's company, despite the harsh wind blowing against us. Ironically, we felt warmth-the warmth from the love of a couple. Peter whispered in my ears, "This is the first time i've hugged somebody." I was too shy to look into his eyes or say anything; i just kept silent and rest my cheeks on his sturdy shoulders. He's the one, i recited in my heart.

O well.....when did i first hug my baby man. I dun remember....ha.....but i remembered when we first held hands. N rObin had to be there. Ha. Ya. He was like hey...how come u all never hold hands one? At that time i still stupid stupid one la. I didn't even think of holding his hands. Ha....now...holding his hand is so auto like breathing. Ha.... *I love you baby*