``nature.

Saturday, May 07, 2005 Y 11:25 PM

[I wAnt to go oVerseassssss]

*sNiff sniff*

It's a sAturday..........tze fen jiejie has gone to jb....i think. N hE and hEr r on their way to gEnting. Hai.....when will it be out turn? Ha.....

Newaes....................pei pei pei...........i want you to go for the chalet.......i understand that you might feel uncomfortable...bUt...nevertherless...i still want you to go. After all...u have friday to warm up till the rest come...........it's really making me feel sian. I want you to be there too. I mean....how can u go by the whole weekend without me pei? U tell me? U mean you are going to do tHat?

Den...there's the jOb. VeRy disheartening. BuT...still i had fun with xuan and lEon! Ha....it might be funny that i am with them bUt....it was really fun....i feel that we can connect better without peis noe.....*wHoops* Yeah.....

Peis "talked" to me last nite. Thanks for being so considerate precious.....i understand your point. Totally...........rEally........

My whole life's is the m sa m si one. HaI.......................................................................................

I'm actually looking for jobz. Look fOr sO long............all the jObz stupid stupid one....wAste my time. BuT....yesterday...went to iNternational plaza with xuan they all. I am hopeful. N expect calls on monday. BuT.....at the same time....sHe is not here yet. Den if i accept any job...den meimei hOw? Hai............delimma............................................

Today's programme not comfirmed yet....peiyi peis............wAke up lay......=) Heh....my peis is a zHu zhu....haha....

*I hope today will be a hAppi day....*