``nature.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 Y 1:23 AM

[ Happy bIrthday pAl! ]

Today's an ok day.

O! Today's rObin's bIrthday! Man...i tOtally forgot lOr. Den robin was like-a.....you remember today wat day not? I was like-ya. Cos my mind thinks fast....quickly remember today 9 mAy! Ya...wanted to meet. BuT-rObin gOt tUition ar....................wAt la.....ya...so i say tomorrow..... *later need to msg dAniel*

O ya....O YA.....how come robin didn't send me his bIrthday pictures huh??

Is eVeryone afraid of XdX? I shall not elaborate on that. O wEll. Sigh. *O...this reminds me...i need to e-mail mummy* I have been quite mean to hIm lar. DeN there's the *baby* thing. O well...everything was going sO well before that. N now...........the impression is gEtting from bAd to wOrse! Argh. N bao pei's my boyfren! Argh.

Ok....later got tHat interview. O well....it's difficult. R those agencys going to call us? If nOt-den i guess i might take up that sUrvey thing. I'm ok with it. Each survey $6 lehz. I dunno bout u guys...but i think it's a lot of $$. Dunno...c how....

All righty.....for todayz......:
::LoOk after meimei
::Go for iNterview
::Might meet bao pei..........