``nature.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 Y 2:33 AM

[Better today]

Ok....i felt uTterly dOwn yesterday.....uTterly utterly down. Trust me.


Today...i feel bEtter. :) Heehee....but my poor bao pei ain't feeling that gd. Poor him. :(

And yOu! yOu! You are the most irritating person in my life! >:( Haha...i can't live without her....

Ok....now...errm...wE want to quit. Why? ThEy say they have to have time to prepare for tHeir competition. O well.

I just feel that i dun have a place in * heart. I really dunno. I do all i can and even those that i cannot do i also try to do. Just for *. But...wat do i get in return? :( I am very confused. Yesterday was also quite a bad day in that me n bao pei not that gd. I guess part of my moody self is because of *. Somedays i feel ok. Somedays i dun. I wish * would end my misery and try to show a little concern for me. :(

I just realised that i'm not going to work tomorrow. So which means i hAve to tell rAfee that we r going to qUit today. U c. Yess....i'm a bit upset that i have to start looking for a job alone.

Tomorrows music music. O well...didn't really practise that much also. Tomorrow going to practise like hell.