``nature.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 Y 12:13 AM

[Peis coming home]

Hmm...my eyes r swollen. I have no idea why. I'm worried. You noe...that day...i watched on discovery channel. This famous...singer...had a parasite in his eye. Eye ok...wah...hope it's nothing lor.

Yesterday was a fully used day. Went shopping around for bikini with xuan. Not easy to find. Today..she going out with leon....

Weather these days gd huh...but not gd when u want to do things like swimming.

Tomorrow bao pei coming home le. Can u believe it??? Man.....excited. I want to give my bao pei a big hug man. *arms wide open* Guess tomorrow nite..i also giving jerry the map. I just feel that there's stuff that i have yet to do. Hope not man....

I hope this sat will be a sucess. XrX was saying...i shouldn't do such a big thing. But...it's my bao pei...n it's something that's once in a lifetime...so...but i'm not saying that wat he's saying is not true. My dear fren has interest in my heart. =) Yesterday...we had so much fun bUmming around and shopping for the part stuff. *thanks XrX* =)

Today...i guess i should stay at home. Unless xuan msges me.

Guess i gotta practice my piano lor. Also wanna do some reading. Dun misunderstand...i mean magazines..not books or papers or anything like that.

O well...prob play some games too...that should do for today...i hope today rain rain rainsz. =)

I'm not sure how much i have spent on handphone le. I feel it's quite high. Die......