``nature.

Saturday, April 16, 2005 Y 1:45 AM

[ The morning after ]

*I have some missing parts before this…I cannot seem to remember what I wrote before this…shucks…*

Feels like it just rained.

I feel better today.

Thinking about it i still feel a little sad. But better than yesterday.

I still really really want to get into smu. If i do....i'd be on top of the world. Gotta sTudy like mAd ar.......

Ok...let's talk about my life. I need to decide what i want. I guess i'm onli left with sim and mis. I'd probably just apply for sim. No choice. Mis...prob also apply. Hope to get an ans from these places...so that i can also move on and plan. Cos once i got an ans from them....i can really plan...noe....i just realised that although i never said or planned to be something big in life...i never thought that i would end up with nothing. A low pay job...struggling to earn....but now....i kind of c it happening...n i dun want that. Totally......i want to earn lotsa money. Have a car...i dun want to worry about money. I want to be able to have everything that i want. I want to let mummy and daddy live a gd life for the rest of their lives. I want to support XmX too. But...is all these possible now? =( If given a chance...i would like to repeat my poly yrs...but...that will be a waste of time. If onli...i could stop the clock....pause for 3 yrs...redo my exams......to get into smu.

Meanwhile...also...pray that i make the right decisions about life....