``nature.

Saturday, April 16, 2005 Y 5:00 AM

[I'm on a rollar coaster]

I'm going crazy.

I never thought that a day like this will come. Maybe cos i didn't plan.

Talked to baby. Says stuff like it's not the end of the world.

I feel determined...and den...down again.

Felt angry with XmX.

Dun want to pick up a quarrel with baby. I am not even looking forward to our weekend. Poo.

'cept that we've got our weekend planned.

O yes...n money problems again. I dun want to sound like an old hag to baby.

When will i see the slightest bit of light? Am i asking for too much? I shouldn't compare myself to others rite. Man.

Rite now...i gotta get the applications done. That's all.

Fen asked me to go swimming next wk. Hmm......

I dunno how i'm going to go through today again. =(

Wonder how's baby.

I'm just feeling.....................