``nature.

Friday, April 22, 2005 Y 12:00 PM

[ eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-that's wat i hear ]

Is there something wrong with my eyes? I remember XmX using this cap in the night cos daddy said that the light was too bright for her. I didn't think of anything den. But....

My eAr is block oK.....i try to be calm...cos...u noe...it's very uncomfortable to have ur ear blocked ok. Trust me.

N guess wat? ShE is sO sEnsitive! O my goodness. For goodness sake...ok.....ok....!

Ok...after writing that paragraph...i went to put my ear drop. N now........my eArs.....r tOtally blocked! Woo.....i really want that irritating wAx to come out. gRinz. Hee....

Today....thank goodness got robin to pei me. Hmm...went to sim to submit my application. VeRy ma fan one noe. Sim. Must go down onez. Urgh.

Errm....i've got a tiny problem. I've got 2 invitations....in which falls on the same day. What should i do? I planned to go for XrX birthday. BuT.......at the same time.....XsX kind of said...you must come huh....omigosh....wat should do?? Y must they fall on the same day same time??

Wat's eXciting for me this weekend is bao pei's pOp! Ha...he pop 3 times le? Ha....this is the second passing oUt parade that i'm attending. I'm sO prRoud of my little one. =) *Very proud of you ok bao pei? =) * O ya...n i got him a little pop present. Ha.....got it near my place on la....when me n meimei went to the station....guess wat? I found a nice little shop at the station. I missed out on that shop! Will frequent that place now......=)

O well...i dunno. Do i have a place in her heart. =( I dunno. She is my _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ friend. Sigh! I dunno...........i have never had a best fren......that last for long la. I would say. :)

*EaR still blocked......*

Yesterday made meimei go downstairs...heh. Den she had to come home late....*sorry mEis*

O well...tomorrow's a new day. I dunno...these days have been bad for me. Thankfully at the end of the day...i always have God.

Bao pei: I am looking forward to this saturday's pArade. I am vEry proud of u k? =) MuA.................! Hee........