``nature.

Monday, April 04, 2005 Y 3:02 AM

[Better now]

Ok....

Last nite...didn't feel too well. My chest felt uncomfortable. I sat up.....waited for a while...still the same. I had to wake mummy up even though i didn't want to. I didn't like the way she sounded. "Come...go c doctor" Den i teared...yar lar. Baby. Hmm....

Newae...i'm fine now. While sleeping last nite...i had so many things on my mind. Things like preparing for bao pei's birthday. I felt....like i was going crazy.

Now...at least...more or less gao tim le. Ppl....food....n cAke! Wat else? O yeah. The decorations n the _ _ _ _ _ _.

Am disturbed. I am easily disturb one.

This morning i watched ms s'pore universe. Ok.

Later going to watch sPongebob movie! Finally hor? I owe meimei man. I dun think it will be fantastic though.

Pei is coming home soon. Fast....o yeah. This morning mummy got pei to take 4d. Haha. Den pei ask me call his mother to tell him. I told her about the chalet le. Not as tough as i tot it would be. Even though i dunno if she's coming. I wonder if she will stay over also.

*Still disturb*

Went for jog just now. U noe...yesterday...went sHopping with xuanz. We were at new urban male. We tried on bIkini. Ha.....den...inside the changing room got weighing machine. I haven't weighed myself in a long time man. Guess wat i saw? 45kg. I almost fainted. Xuan weighed...errm...think dun say la. Dunno she mind not. I hope the weighing machine is spoil lor...cos she's over bout 6kg more den her normal weight lor. Wah...if i really 45kg...will feel sIanz man!

I have 3days to enjoy myself...prepare all the stuffs. Also inviting my class for the chalet. Haven't got time to prepare that yet though.

Ok la...just wanna thank God for always protecting me.

*Buy baopei's decorations*
*Finalise the chalet details*
*O ya! Gotta photocopy the map for jErry they all*