``nature.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 Y 1:10 AM

[My last few sch-ling days]

I am tired. Y? I slept early last nite...this morning ok lay. O well....

Busy busy. Going to be very busy.

First of all....i will need to hand in my report this friday. N it's not some report that you can write out in like 2hrs? It will take me days to finish it man. Urgh. N i have not idea how to write......urgh. Probably going to c baby's one. Dne get started. Yeah...get started on tomorrow. Cos today not time................

Y? Well....for 1...there's lecture later....urgh. N den......yIxuan wants to meet me...........urgh. I dunno how long is that going to take. Cos i want to go hOme. Hmm.....bUt........it's project. So...have to be there. :) My plan was to come home after lecture. Yeah....den rest a while...den meet baby. Yeah. Guess the plan has to change a bit.

O well...i hope our rm will finish asap. :) Hey....maybe if we finish today...den can print today..... =) Ha....gd...:)

O well...it seems that nowadays i can't stand argueing with them. I just feel so uncomfortable just argueing with them. I hope God forgives me. =(

I feel that....my thinking may be right...but i guess my execution was wrong. Sorry............ :( .....probably tell XmX later on. C wat she say....i wonder where she went man.

All rite...baby's flying off tomorrow le.... :( Argh.

N when he comes home...............he'll have a surpsrise......... =) *hAppy**but no sTrength for it* =)

O well...after all...this is my final yr...final semester.....am not complaining...i noe...i noe...sure...i will miss rushing for all these reports n projects...i noe it....will miss my frens too. My lovely frens.

U noe....this yr...my class is quite close. It's different from all the other yrs. *i noe baby...i noe u want to say...i told u so* =) Ppl like jac...their nice...a...how come onli jac comes to my mind? Errm.......

O well...going to get ready for sch...hope to finish our rm later....n print it!