``nature.

Thursday, March 03, 2005 Y 9:34 AM

[A little under the weather]

Hmm. I'm having a headache now. Dunno whether issit because of the heat. O well.

Today's wed...so had tutorials. Suppose to present our answers today. But wong fok sun being wong fok sun. Didn't ask for any ans and gave them to us himself. I find him quite poor thing. N why does he wear white shirt all the time? *me and baby's side joke* *haha* Haha...ok....

Den there was mr yik. Someone said that his children r bout 5-6yrs old. O my goodness....! XmX looks like a grandfather! Haha...o well....today's lesson was funny. He went round asking for answers. Following the class register. I didn't noe my register number man. Class was ok. even though i didn't do the tutorial. BlEh. :p

N den...class ended at 12 today. Actually can come home earlier. We dilly dallied in class. Sheila was doing her dpm. She's having some problems with XpX. O well....

O yes...for dpm tomorrow...gotta get a job application...watever it's called. Guess wat? I was looking through the classified ads. Nothing interest me. How?? . . .what am i going to do after i graduate? ......*Hope God gives me the ans* *I noe He will...=)*

I'm glad baby's schedule is relaxing this wk. That boy....he better cHerish this time man. *gRin* He calls me like a few times a day? Yeah...n he asked me to buy 8days for him just now. For wat huh baby? What's so special on 8days?

I'm excited bout that. *gRin* So far...robin and xuan noes. N not to mention leon. If got xuan, got leon also. Robin is the spoilesst.............=) haha...robs...this is for u man.....:p On that day...i plan to have our gang. But......that robin...............has to go camp on that day. sPoil robin. Yeah. N he has pilate on that day. *Robin....you promised to come* :p I'm excited......n xuan n leon should be there too...according to her...i guess i'm going to msg XdX later....i hope he can come too...it's going to be fUn! *eXcited*