``nature.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 Y 7:07 AM

[ I need motivation ]

I am blogging again. Can u believe it?

Lazy and yet i need to study. Crap.

Next paper's thur. Nope...dun have much time left. U noe..today's paper was horrigible.

I kept wondering if people felt the same way as me.

I could onli pray that i could at least pass.

Had prata just now. At the prata shop. Had rice and dishes...not bad...we had soupy...this dElicious beef....*woo...just love beef*....kang kong...seems to be eveyone's favourite manz...had fishy fish fish....a...had scrambled eggs. So small man...the eggs.....cost me $7 something. Man.

I'm sleepy...i think those 2 papers have made me sian.

U noe...like when u do well...when u noe u have done well...u r motivated to strive even harder? But...how or where can i get the drive...when i noe i did so badly?? I dunno noe...i think i started studying quite early....but i guess...somewhere during the learning process...i slacken...n not to mention i have poor memory...which makes it even worse for me. someone...step me. I wish i could redo my bb.....n maybe rm...i didn't want to have anymore cs. I dunno....

O well...i am not as happy as yesterday.