``nature.

Sunday, March 20, 2005 Y 8:21 AM

Headache.....

Feel sad. I feel that she doesn't care about me. =( Why didn't she say anything bout not being _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _? =( Sometimes i really wonder if she cares about me. Sian.

I'm chatting with shiqin now. I really miss her. She's nice. I mean...if it was other frens...whom i have not spoke for like a long time...they will surely be cold one. But den again...i'm talking about my best fren here ya....

I wanted to start studying today. But u noe...it always does not happen.

As for the chalet thingy.....i need to quickly gather all those going......to plan out the whole thing. So far...his bunk mates r going....waiting for yoong han's respond...yasmin also cannot comfirm...urgh. Ppl...ppl......i've yet to find any nice place where they sell nice cakes. O well...i've got secret recipe...but the do not do delivering.

I hope to like get all my notes...ready for studying...den can study properly during the wk. Just that i need some notes from xuan. =(

Bin called....said bout meeting. I will be excited though...but no transport la....

O well.....this is my sat. I'm ok with it la.....