``nature.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 Y 10:23 AM

[Headache]

Hmm........

I wish baby would call.

I'm having this headache again. Urgh.

So sian. Everything is sian. I'm sian about XbX, sian about not being able to be there for project discussions...sian about driving, sian about mummy............sIan!

Anyone out there? *God*

I didn't meet chan hye today. I didn't even msg her. She is one patient lady.

I feel like eating beef. O ya.....on my birthday...we had this dElicious yUmmy bEef rendang. Wah....heaven.....that was the only highlight of my birthday. But i thank baby for being such a nice boyfren. :) Sigh.

This wk will be busy.

I have to get my individual report done. N i dun have the slightest idea on how to write man. Can't c baby's work. His in camp....

Rite..basically today is a sian day. I've got time...n i should get started on my report...but....i dunno how to write man. I guess i do it later....