``nature.

Friday, April 01, 2005 Y 5:21 AM

[ Feeling oK ]

Ok...finally...*pHew* Waste my stoopid time trying to blog manz. ~! Hmmp....

Just now...those guys want to have lunch at al-ameen again. I have lunch at home lez. But i still go la...den..think think...i dun want to go le. Den told them. Wonder wat they tot. I dun like to reject ppl.....nEwae....am chatting with a few ppl now...sO funny! Was just telling sHimin bout the bag thing. Actually it's just a small thing la...but relating the story to her just makes me feel so excited and happy. I really treasure all these times that i have been happy these times....

Just now...during the paper...sUddenly i felt like vomiting man. Dunno issit cos i nervous or wat noe. Wah piang...i told myself not to think so much and do my paper. O ya...just now huh the paper....wah...first time i no time to finish noe. I had to put out that uGly hand writing of mine. Cos i wAs sO nErvous that i cannot finish. U should have seen my handwriting. Shit man. ~!

Just now was smm paper...i tot the questions were ok. It's just the time factor.

I'm tired...n i miss my baby. =( I'm quite happy actually. O well....just 1 more paper to go. Den on sat...i need to do lots of stuff. I want to get ready the chalet thingy. It's on fri *gAsp* so fast? I'm just glad such a thing is happening for bao pei.

Also...need to call his mummy....so many things to do.......................