``nature.

Saturday, March 12, 2005 Y 3:01 PM

[DiGestion in process]

O well...it's busy busy busy bee.

I have been sleeping late for every nite now. But why am i sleeping late tonite? Well.............cos i had yUmmy nasi lemak just now...just thought that i'd let the nasi dIgest for a while first. :) Otherwise wait fAt.... =) Hee.....yup....that brings me to writing my blog. Cos...i dun feel like it actually.......

Tomorrow got rehearsal. =(

Luckily...for me...got gd ppl in class...to do the script...while i am sLacking around...or busy doing my work...these ppl did up the script....

Our plays ok. I dunno...not much comments.

O yeah...n there's this teeny weeny thing...u noe...that thing that happened in KL...i mean...they r still talking about it? Hai~

Today...outside the classrm...there's this small teeny weeny thing...bout me n junming...i can't remember wat happened now...but junming was like...y u like that? Den i said...i give watever u give me....n he was like....i where got treat u bad? Hai...........

Bao pei is going to Taiwan le. I totally feel sIan. sIaN........but...at the same time...wat can i do? O well.....

I'm going to be very busy. Busy busy.

I also need time with bao pei ok?? Urgh.