``nature.

Saturday, March 05, 2005 Y 9:23 AM

[Bothered by you]

. . . Argh. I am distUrbed! On the surface i tell myself that it doesn't matter....but deep down i am sO dIsturbed! Urgh. Can u stop being so pEtty n cut off from that cRap? Urgh. U make me feel sO troubled! Pls. Stop that. I wonder if it's because i haven't been praying enough. *wonder* Sigh. Indeed...i haven't been reading the bible...i haven't been praying about this. Well..................pls pls stop that behaviour of ur's cos i cannot stand it anymore. Urgh.

I am so disturbed. Urgh. I mean...like every single thing i do....i feel a bit sian. Urgh! Newaes...because of u.........i cannot plan happily. I mean like i'm so excited....n you just make everything wrong. Urgh. Arghhhhhhhhhhh..........................

Ok...n so...i try to plan the first day. Even that involves u. I dunno how much of u is coming. I mean.........u always think that way. N it's sO not true..............................................kick off that behaviour.

I am having a headache already. !

I plan to msg XjX tomorrow. Tell him bout it. Hope he help me gather the rest.

Tutorial for next wk dun need to do. (my own instructions) Den i think got some bpc things need to do. O well..........

I onli want u to sTop that. That's all. O ya...n my headache.....