``nature.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 Y 4:58 AM

[ Blogging on a cool day ] *lurve the colour* =)

I am sitting in the dining...enjoying the cool fResh air.......ah....~ but wait...cannot do that for long. It's exam......

It's onli my first paper and i cannot believe i'm blogging already. Aw...come on...i dun blog when i'm busy. But...i dunno...must be the weather....i feel like blogging....*where's bao pei?* *dun ask me wat has blogging got to do with bao pei* *gRinz*

The paper....wasn't ok...i dun want to get a c. I didn't want to get a b. But i think i must settle for a b......*pray hard*

I will just go through this whole process lor. Anyway...like it or not...this will be my lAst exams......kind of bu she de. I kind of like studying life. Hor bao pei? U miss studying? =)

O wells....after my exam i will be continuing on planning for bao pei's chalet....