``nature.

Saturday, February 19, 2005 Y 3:38 AM

[ Sick]

I feel weak man...feel full also...n i'm so hot...my nose is not feeling well.....*pOut*

This wk has been busy. N it will continue to be so. O man....i really need to be well.

Today...my surveys r due. N i've onli gotten 1 or 2 done. . . .how. That's like the tHing. Also...today...finally...the day is here. Im project due. Going to meet xuan earlier to print our project.

I dunno wat's with my laptop...it says connection excellent. But i cannot go internet. Pls someone....hElp......

Later got lect...bb lect....ppl say got qUiz. Urgh. Pls ok....dun....i never sTudy. After that got some briefing.....

Urgh. I cannot take it...i'm feeling so sick..........

Everything's topsy-tUrvey. Not in the right place...neither has anything thatr needs to be done has been done......bAby.....tAke over pLs....................

1. Finish my sUrveys.
2. Apply for uni
3. C doc n restt

*I miss you baby.... :( *