``nature.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 Y 1:05 AM

[Projects...projects...n more projects...]

. . . ......Today's tue. Yesterday wasn't very gd....it was sIanz. I was called to do project. On a mOnday. Urgh. Plans were changed la. Jac n xSx ask me go change passport photo with them. Go lor...wasn't that keen cos i had plans with jUne le. Ya....

In the end....i went.......it was ok. Met Jac at cck......(sHe was laate...ha....) Yeah.....den we took train down to lavender. We met xSx a while later. It was an eAsy process. We just had to take our photo and get a q number. That's all. When we got to the counter....the lady just pAsted my nEw(n uGly) photo on a new page...that's all...ya...simple process wasn't it? xSx's one was more ma fan...i guess cos her's is new passport...she had to wait 25mins for her's. Yeah...n she haven't take her lunch lor. Yeah...i guess she must be sTarving. Yeah. All in all...ok la....after we accompany her....den we took the train back....it was a long ride....i would say. But with them.....it didnt seem very long to me. ;)

I was quite mouth-itchy la...hai~...i think jac too...ha...so we decided to go lot 1 for fOod. Yeah...n she brought me to have aJisan. =) I was quite excited. :) I had....tOm yum....jac had this vOlcanic thing. Ha...there sell rAmen...yeah...not bad.....

That was for dinner....vEry full....(hey...thanks jac....for iNtroing....:) )

At home...there still was food...xAx sCouped soup for me...hai~just drink...yeah....u noe...i dunno y....last nite...i was so tired now....my eyes...they were cLosing........

Baby's oUtfield. Sian. :(

I've got lots of projects coming up....:(

*Get my application done...!*