``nature.

Thursday, February 03, 2005 Y 7:24 AM

[Lots of things to do]

Hmm...i didn't plan to blog. Had stuff on my mind. I dun blog when i've got stuff on my mind. I onli blog when i'm free. When i've finished all my sTuff...sit down...sHiok shiok blog. Yeah. :p

All righty...having a bit of a headache now...hmm...wat is the thing that is on my mind? I've got im quiz on mon. I kind of just found out. Sian. I mean...i where got time to study? Really sian. Weekends r like for baobei. Weekends r like a nono for anything else. It's like it's fixed. *sHrug*

Today...had to wake up at 7.15. Wanted to do some studying first. Phone rang. SnUggled in bed for a while more den came downstairs. So long never wake up so early le. Whoa...xMx woke up le. ShE was having her pOrk floss bread. Whoa...i was already thinking of it in my sleep last night man. *gRinz* Yeah...couldn't wait to get my hAnds on them. Heh. Yeah....finally...when i saw those brown fLoss sticking of from my wHite fluffy bread.....*mamamIa* *hEaven* Heehee....Yum yum man. N...in seconds...my bread was gone! Where's my pork floss bread?? O well...in my tummy. Yeah...had hot tea with that...yeah. Good breakfast huh? *gRin* We watched errm.....cannot remember...but we watched this really stupid cartoon...there were 2 white furry animals. Hmm...den there was wInnie-the-pooh. But had to study...so switched off. Yeah....

Yeah...n...now...test's over. Am i suppose to feel relieve or wat? I still have got piano tonite...i think i'm dead. ......

All righty...should get to practising soon....hmm....

So far...onli gotten eugene's prezzie. Still gotta find eyoven's one...baobei's one...n get the gOodie bags ready. Hmmp