``nature.

Saturday, February 26, 2005 Y 6:25 AM

[I missed my qUiz .::d.I.e::.]

Yup yup yup. I feel gd....:)

Didn't get to meet chan hye today though. Am really busy.

While i'm sitting in the comfort of my home...something else is going on in sch.......qUiz. Yes.

I was on the phone with baby just now. He's a little jealous. Bout XrX. I tot he was kidding. N i was like...r u serious? N he was like...wat u think? I couldn't quite make out whether was he serious or wat. But i think it's nothing big la. Baby's always ok with me with anyone la.

I dun really like this wk. Monday's dateline for smm project. I knew that like a long time ago.

N today...i've got driving. Later...which is y i am not there for the quiz. Wat the shits man.

I just want today to pass quickly. Urgh. Basically it's just driving n dinner with robs. They cannot make it tomorrow. So saddening. Well...wat do u noe. It's just me n baby tomorrow.

Tomorrow's also one busy day....got driving in the morning. Urgh. Seems like driving is taking up a lot of my time. Not that i dun enjoy taking those eXpensive lessons...it's just that........................................

Had tutorial this morning. With rObert yeow. Very sui bian teacher. I dun even remember doing any of his tutorials. HeLp man. this was my fri morning. Went to class without doing my work. I wasn't even listening. Ask me wat happened...i dunno. We discussed the tutorial questions....n...that's it. Finish toe.

Yeah....n i had to go. Couldn't stay. N here i am at home.....*i find myself repeating myself all over again n again* *yeah* *check out my sentence man*

Argh......all rightys. All that i can say now is............i look forward to driving later.

*DrIving
*Dinner with robs
*Get started on my smm
*Piano