``nature.

Sunday, February 06, 2005 Y 12:43 AM

[DiSturbed]

.....Today's saturday.

Thinking of my dear suk fen...i feel very dIsturbed. =( I'm glad that......it has ended. But...i really dun like the part of her going through this. I was very worried when i saw her nick. It first caught my attention that something was wrong. I knew it la. It was bad. I den decided to call her. As usual...never ans. .......I guess this would show she's really feeling bAd. I really feel....as if i'm partially her. Firstly...because i noe how it feels. 5 yrs ok. 5 yrs of relationship. This person has almost become so attached to u. That he is ur family member. U feel as if u had him ur whole lifetime. N now....he is nothing more but just a fren to u. f.r.e.n This is upseting. U just wake up with the really empty feeling. I cannot describe the feeling. Therefore...i'm really concerned for suk. But i guess...she has frens out there......if she needs them. N that includes me. *i pRay for suk everyday* On the other hand...i feel God gave her the good times...and also...he showed her that she is very fortunate to have such frens. Where on earth to find such frens? But i guess fen is too distraught to think of these la.

Today's saturday....as i was saying. Mon is im quiz. Ok...yes...this totally sUcks big time. I'm going jOgging later...going concourse after lunch....n guess wat? I realised baby will book out at bout 3. Sianz. I tot later. Now how? Hmm....is like that one. So unpredictable. Sianz sianz sianz. Really sian.

Should be like that lor...gotta do these stuff. SiAnz

1. Go jOgging
2. Go concourse?
3. Meet baby?
4. Baby's present..forget bout eyoven's one la. No time le....~