``nature.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 Y 11:42 AM

[Cute looking instructor :p]

Hmm.........had driving just now. The instructor quite cute. Not that he was cute looking or good looking that kind of cute noe...it's.....it's...just him la...basically....very funny......haha. I enjoyed my driving. *thank God for that* I prayed bout some sTuff.....yups.

While driving....it rained. Like to drive in the rain.....o o o! I drove with slippers on today. I totally forgot i was wearing slippers until i was in the toilet. N i kind of looked down. *gIggles* sounds obscene. Yeah...back to slippers...hai~ so basically driving was not comfortable today.... :(
N for once i didn't look forward to the end of the lesson. I hope i meet that cute guy again. :p haha...really noe...he isn't that gd looking aT all....he's just very funny. Reminds me of someone's boyfren....haha....

I like to feel relaxed........i like to noe that i've got nothing on n i can chill...........chilling reminds me of baby. Hmm...i miss that little boy already. I had a great wkend with baby.

Guess i'm going to enjoy the rest of the nite tonite and get ready for tomorrow. Not that there's something big going on but it's just the bOring old lectures. So....wanna enjoy tonite while i can. Yeah....

After driving...cos it rained...when i got out of the car...it was so hot man. U noe...like when it rains...then the ground feels warm and everything.

And log bk was due like dunno how many zIllion ages of yrs ago. Ever since the last rd show. Phew. I'm going to get on it like now...going upstairs to do. :p

[ Finish my log bkz]
[I miss u so much baby]