``nature.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 Y 4:28 AM

[Unplanned plan]

Rite...basically today's day II of the study break. Plan to study later. I mean not today, later but later part of the break.

Hmmp.....today i wanted to go out with xuan to buy valentine's day present. But...to my disappointment...i think she might not be able to make it. Sigh.

Also...i realised that i have notes at vins. I have yet to collect. Went to collect just now. So sian. So so sian.

If we dun go out today...when will i i get my present? Hmm....

U noe...i read her blog just now. Y am i always so affected? I try.....try....try....to tell myself. Forget it man. Forget it. Dun put in so much. Dun be so into it. Otherwise...i will onli get myself upset. I really try...to think...ok...wat's the big deal? But it really makes me upset to c such things in her blog.

Anyways...i hope xuan msg me soon. Think she not feeling too well. Poor girl.

Wonder wat should i get for bao pei.

Hmm.....basically i reserved today for present buying. Hmm....wat should i do man? Today......sian.