``nature.

Friday, January 28, 2005 Y 12:25 AM

[PuT aside yesterday]

....Yesterday. I was feeling insecure to sad to worried to paranoid to depressed...life looked so gloomy for me. I was just so miserable. N no one was there to help. . . ....

I dunno wat to say. Today....going to sch later. Yup....

I wonder wat she treats me as. Yes. Yesterday i was kind of upset over her too. . . .i tot i could handle it. But yesterday...boredem just got the better of me. From boredem...i just started to think of soo many things. I tell u....it just got me paranoid. I cannot describe how i felt yesterday.
Thank goodness...this morning i saw baby's 2 lovely msges. That's all that matters to me. 'Cept it would be great if she showed me some concern.

Last nite's sleep was great. I woke up feeling....not tired...i felt as if i had a gd nite's sleep. Wow. Issit cos baby did not call me for the first time in wks? Hmm.

I had a weird dream though. I can't really remember it though. I dreamt that bao bei somehow had another girlfren. N i was ok with it. U noe wat she looked like? She looked like that s'pore idol girl...the girl was liked pink. 'cept that she was prettier in my dreams. But she was thin la. At first...she was nice. Later...i found like knives all over her place. N there were all sorts. From long jaggered ones to straight ones. To the ones with very small n fine jaggered lines in them. Like teeths. I was horrified when i saw those knives. I den wanted to tell baby to break up with her. I was afraid there was something wrong with her up there. Ya.

Den...there was also this part where baby went out. With another girl. Imagine that. N i was ok with that. -.-" N he took so long. He's other girlfren...aka the pink lady with knives all over her house got quite angry. N when he came back...she asked me to like sTare at him n ignore him. I was angry with baby too...for going out for so long. But i was more occupied in observing "her". She was scary man. Like she would become hysterical any moment. With that look on her face. Phew!

Den...there was also one moment where she locked the door. She wanted to bathe with me! -__-"

There was also another moment where i was in a shopping center. There was this family. They were walking to this place. The escalator very funny noe. It sticked out...i dun really noe how to explain man. It sticked out and u noe..if u got on that escalator...u will fall...cos it sticked out. N this family got on it...n u noe escalators...they move. So...the father managed to cling onto the floor next to it. The mum n little girl was stuck. I dunno la...the little girl was saved. N the mother was clinging on to the end of the escalator....den...there was watsons. Wat's with watson man? I rushed into it n asked for rope. Baby paid for it...haha....(sounds the same as real life man *gIggles*) N i quickly threw the rope towards the lady. I can't remember...i think she manage to grab hold of it. N she was saved. I can't really remember wat happened afteri threw the rope la. Ha.

Hmm.....wat a wierd dream....until now i still feel weird.....


Somehow i feel a little hint of sadness. That i had to go through that alone yesterday. ......

...later going for lect. Bb lect. o well. I wonder if xuan's hp's repaired. I msged her yesterday n she didn't reply. O well.

Gonna pray later. Read the bible...yesterday was funny. I had bible study with xCx n we did Jeremiah. Woah...was tough. Then there was this word "Nebuchadnezzar" Wah...i didn't noe how to pronounce man. N wat's worse a korean? Hmm...but she could understand every word of it. Hmm...yesterday i msged her to ask her wat that word means anyway. She hasn't replied. Hmm....rite....