``nature.

Thursday, December 23, 2004 Y 4:49 AM

Baby called me just now. He asked how was it. Actually after the thing i msged him to say i will tell him on fri. But he's outfield. He called.......as i was saying. N...i told him la. I msged him already. N he say he didn't bring his phone. N when i heard his voice..i felt like crying. sObs. I'm not sure if he heard my sHaky voice. He asked...u ok not. I was trying to sound ok. N say ya. Den i guess he had to go. Yup...............

..............Watever. I also dun want to think.

N even before i could get over it, mummy came to say sTupid auntie peggy said i _ _ _ _ _ _. Thanks ok. .................thank dad ok. It's all thanks to him. Where do u htink i got my genes from? U think i wanted it??? Can u pls give me a break? I'm trying hard. Been dealing with it for a long time already. U think it's easy? Watch wat u say. Yes. For my own gd. Watever........................................................

Now i need to get over this 2 stupid things. Wat a nice christmas present. I dun feel like doing anything at all.

N.......she's coming later. I wILL not siiiiiitttttttt with her later. Far far away from her. N i will make it oBvious!! Say somemore.....................say lah.

I just dunno wat to do now. I am so sian.