``nature.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004 Y 10:54 AM

Oks.......feel like....sHitiing now.....errm...nvm...sounds disghusting. Ha....

Hmm....i want to buy a bed........so that baby can sleep on it...........ha........newae.......guess i want to paint my rm too..........that itself needs planning........my rm is so small.....how to fit 3 beds? All righty......

Baby's msg to me last nite was nIce.......o ya....tonite baby got night training. Hai~Cannot talk. Hmm.........last nite so funny. I was ok la........den i slept at bout 10. Usual........den........baby called me at bout 10.45 like that. I was soo blur..........i couldn't even recall that. Hai~i was soo tired..............i think when baby called me, i cancelled his call la. Blur me can't even really remember. Poor baby too. Cos after i cancelled his call.......i called him back.......n den i was like "h...arlow......." s l o w l y . Ya...i was so tired to even speak. U noe when u r deep in sleep.....den u try to speak....u just can't...ha........*sOrry baby*

Yuppies....today first day of sch for the wk. I feel as if i just started sch. I feel as if this is the first day of sch. Whoa...so slack...had smm lect. E....mr yik leh. Y not ms ng? Hmm.....

Came home to slack a bit........watched turn left turn tight. Although i watched yesterday le, i still watch with mei just now lor.

........just want to slack through the nite......like baby always likes.......hmm.....poor him. Hope training's easier for him tonite.........

Love you baby..............