``nature.

Monday, December 06, 2004 Y 1:04 PM

..........Hmm....my mood totally changed....to something sweet....n romantic..........i just read my cousin's blog......it was soo sweet...it was an old entry la...a few days ago i think. I long time never go net le ma. Whoa.......hai~so touched........

Hai~i've been soo busy the past few days. The big thing is coming. I'm scared....i cannot wait for it to be over....wanna give it my best shot....yes...this is basically how i feel......

This morning woke up at 8. I went back to sleep. Cos tot i'd better get more sleep. Slept at 3am last nite. Went out with robin they all n my bao bei...........

Finally woke up at 9 when someone rang the door bell. Think it was xMx. I tot it was her tuition teacher or wat....ya...quickly have breakfast....den want to go practise le.....

Bao bei ar..........i really want the exam to be over. Not that i just want it to be over so that i dun need to practise anymore. I want to give my besttest shot too. Ya...i rEally want to give my best shot. I'm trying to put watever time i have to gd use. I rEally want to pass.....also....not only that. Cos i really want to spend time with u. I noe we haven't been spending much time together. Cos of my xPx. ....Cos i really want to focus. I really need all the time i have.......ya? At the end of it......i want to spend time with u properly....cannot wait.........

i lOve you baos..........