``nature.

Saturday, December 25, 2004 Y 12:28 AM

Wellz..........woke up a bit early today...also dunno y. Woke up at 7.15..........yuppies............n here i am, sNeezing my nose off. Urgh.

Today...today...today...gonna meet dEarie...........yay.............i miss him soo muchh.........errm...but dunno wat time is his book out. Feel like taking cab to meet him. Hmm........den i hope to go buy his sHoe..........maybe go bugis or something. Wah..surely a lot of ppl one. Butt....hai~with dearie ma. Where also can. Hope he books out early. Den we can spend more time together. Hai..if qe go bugis...all the eating places surely a lot of ppl one.........hai~ I hate cRowds...

Yuppies..........hmm.......tomorrows.....a-ma's birthday. Hai~also dunno the plan.

Hmm...........that's my morning for you. O ya! Yesterday took napfa. I had to choose...between going early to the wedding, or taking napfa and going later. I analyzed the situation. Ha. Cos i heard xuan will be kind of alone. So i decided to go lor. Yuppies.......our first station was sHuttle run. I kind of forgot that we got shuttle run man. But hEng. Pass........ha...........yups. Xuans pass too........ha...........yuppies........hope overall, we pass out napfa. N dun have to take anymore. Yup.............