``nature.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004 Y 12:29 PM

Ok doke.....i'm cHatting with huihui....hMm....

I mean i've got so many frens...but all.........dun seem to care bout me...

Had rd show today....hai~was so bored. I admit...i didn't approach the ppl la...i didn't noe wat to say.......

After rd show...went home...we took....wat bus huh? *rEcalling* 91? 91A? Cannot remember..den in the bus...it went to the interchange...n we were like...we took the wrong side? Ha...den we realised later that the bus makes a loop. Ha...

Took the train home...haix....

Ok....home i'll be fine...*thank you God* Thanks.....i wanna be fine...for everything..to get on with the rd shows...field sales......n all God....

((All righty...thanks baby for all ur cAre n concern....))

Fri's fLashback....
We were to meet at wArren...we did...but we were bored for a while...so went to the mac at east coast...but the pic below was taken when i went for the first time with dEarie....newae...i took daniel's car...ha....didn't noe wat to say man. U noe...when there's silence...hee...he drove a white nissan sunny...was it nissan sunny? I think so...yupz...auto one...ha...dRive so fast....ha.....