``nature.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004 Y 5:20 AM

I am so sian...everytime i read her blog i also sian............ =( I really wish all these can stop. I really wish i dun feel like that.......so sad.

Today...finally a nice day. Dun need to go anywhere...woke up.....had breakfast..........blah

I got a bit worried......i kan cheong le. Finally...i go check out got wat slots. Sian........super super worried n nervous. No slots!! Shit!! Die........ =( Hai~ I pray...that someone will give up their slot......i really need that timing one...=(

After that as usual...got down to some practise...ya...hai~ i'm very scared. So dead meat.....not much time left....~

Den...i spend time with meimei....we played habbo.......


yuppies...a few days ago...we were playing habbo...n this funny guy came to talk to me...ha~so funny! He talk a lot of cock la...i also follow him lor...talk cock...he talked bout having a kitten.......n the kitten was chewing his socks....it was so funny la....n he told me he plays the guitar. N blah la...it was damn funny...cos...u noe...the things u say in habbo...aren't real la. I'm sure ppl all over bluff one...especially singaporeans. Cos that's a uk web. U wouldn't want ppl to noe u're from singapore. Ya...

Ya...den it was boring just now la. We played neopets. That was funny too...damn funny in fact..we got hooked just to 1 game....n we played n we played n we played until xDx wanted to use the comp. So...ya...xMx was hOoked to the game man....yup...went to take a bath....hMm....was cold man...also dunno why. Like falling sick like that........

Lunch was claypot rice. Yums! :p Ya...had our lunchies n watched tvs...............yuppies...n here i am blogging.........yup. Hai~gotta get to more practise later..........