``nature.

Friday, November 12, 2004 Y 2:19 AM

This morning practised for a while.........my nocturne seems ok....but gotta practise more...hai.....

Hai...sIan sian sian.........i'm so sian..........we haven'y finish our website. The website is practically everything xuan do. From the template to the designs........so the leats i could do was to be around. Otherwise, i never contribute anything. So i'm here...waiting for xauns' msg.....cos she's not at home now.....

I also dunno wat's bothering me. Maybe it's her. If it is, i just hope that things change for the better. I hope she makes me feel like _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. ........

Though i bought the glass a long time ago. I have not really bought my materials. So.....i want to go ikea tonite to buy. Once n for all. Yuppies...so discussing with mummy now...i think we'll make it a fast one cos meis is not feeling well. Hai~

Somebody...i need to feel happy...............................*bOo hoo* *pOuts*

Hope i have a gd time at xuannies later....