``nature.

Friday, October 29, 2004 Y 9:56 AM

Oks.....xdx is having tuition now...haix..................................

This morning went to sch as usual........rain on the way to sch wor......yupz...met shuyan n yashi on the way to sch............

I tot everyone would be late. I dunno y i have that thinking. Maybe cos it was raining. Guess wat? When i reached class, bout 5 ppl were there le. Woo! Of course that includes xuan. Who has been there early........heez. Me bought 8 days today....sarah michelle gellar was on the cover. Haix...i used $2 to buy that magazine. Waste money wor.....ha. Cos that two dollar note was supposed to be for lunchies. Haix....o ya. N for lunchies had mac with xuans. Yupz...had mcchicken....woo...xuannies had.....filet o fish. Baby's favourite.......love hAnging out with her...especially to a simple lunch. Haix......

After our lunchies........we went baleno for a while....heyz...xuans...y did we go there? Ha....forgot y. U wanted to buy something issit? Wat huh? Ha......after that is homes sweet homes. Haix...on the list is the important thingy. I managed to get on it like for a while....40 mins....before xdx tuition teacher came...hai~

So left the room...n out i went! But now i'm in the rm again....ha..................it's dinner next. Haix.........