``nature.

Friday, January 02, 2004 Y 2:35 AM

Guess wat ppl??? Guess wat??????? I clicked publish post. N den...i viewed my blog....n....today's entry...dun have........where?? It's gone..........argh................................................i made such a long entry.....n den i also put photos..............................................Let me try this again.

I woke up at 8 this morning. Decided to sleep in...slept till 9 am...hmm...woke up le. Rot....n have breakfast. When i was writing my blog...i have not had breakfast. Now...i already had! Urgh. Oks...newae....mummy they all went downstairs. I lazy. So ate at home. Newae..at home got food. Mantou....heh....love it.....Ya...so i was basically eating n blogging la. But now eat finish le. But still...i fEel like eating some more...heh...Ks.....

Wat i wrote about...is........i dunno if i should go out with them or baby. ....Yes....Mummy asked me to go. I go.....den baby how? Hai~can someone tell me wat to do................Mummy ask me to bring xWKx. But....they already made reservations..............urgh. Ya...i think i better go clear up my stuff n make up my mind man.....

Oks....o....here r some photos of bAby's work of art...oR love rather...ha...


Baby's hotcake...


WoRk in progress


N.............tAda....=) It's a heart....


ClOsed up shot






PrEtty baby....


EnD product..............sMiles