``nature.

Friday, January 02, 2004 Y 1:55 AM

Ok........wat should i say. Wat should i write about. Hmm....i am in a dilemma. I mean. I rarely. Ok...i meet baby every weekend la k. But i always feel it's never enough. Cos when he's in camp...i miss him like crazy. So, during the weekends i try to spend watever time i can with him. Today, we will be meeting later. N mummy ask me to go. Ok...firstly, i have made plans with robin they all. But...that one can cancel one. I mean i can not go. So...after all the hustle n trouble n headache...robin msged me to say liqi cannot go out today. Wat the?? But...anyway....that's gd for me isn't it? Ok...so now...i'm left with baby. Sigh. Should i go or go out with baby. If i go, that will take the whole day.......whhole day............how can.............urgh.

So...now...i woke up bout 8 this morning. Decided to sleep in....n den...sleep till 9. Wah. Yup...woke up....den dilly dally. Till now...which is approximately 9.52am...i still haven't had my breakfast...hmm....

So many things r not decided. I'm still like hanging in the air. First...we gotta buy baby's shoe. It's like 1 week overdue.......*sorry love* Cos we had to watch show yesterday. Yuppies...tell me...tell me...wat should i do....urgh........

Oks.....breakfast's ready. gotta go eat le. I hope i make the right decision later. Sighs.

O ya..before i forget....once i slept over at dear baby's place. The next morning we had mac breakfast. Errm...i believe i had hotcakes...here's wat happened....



Hotcakes got 3 rite? I gave baby 1......he just cut for fun one. N noticed the wavy pattern...ha....



Look wat baby did....ha....("\/")



Den he started cutting some more............


There's pRetty baby....


N....tAda! Haha...c wat baby did.....sMiles.......